Surna is currently seeking a qualified and motivated HVAC Controls Engineer / Controls Technician to support our continual and rapid growth within agriculture precision environment control systems for cannabis grow facilities. The ideal candidate is a top performer within brings high levels of energy and enthusiasm, can work independently to complete project deliverables on time and within budget. Must have the ability to work well within diverse teams.
- Participate in meetings with engineering and project teams to ensure quality system designs and customer project requirements are met and to ensure successful deployment and integration of building automation control systems.
- Design of control systems based upon project requirements or industry standards requiring knowledge of electronic or digital controls systems and documents these designs using Visio into controls drawings and writes and test the programs using the various languages of controls systems software.
- Prepare system installation drawings, specifications, and Manuals.
- Provide effective customer support and interface while working through the system development phases.
- Plan, document, and incorporate customer requirements for Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of Computers and computer software packages including but not limited to (VISIO, MS Office, Explorer, and HTML)
- Knowledge of heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment and related DDC and building management systems
- Technical certifications in HVAC, Building Control Systems, DDC Controls is required
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HVAC DDC Controls Engineer and Technician and Field Engineer – LAST NAME”