Let's Grow Together
Hydro Innovations, founded in Austin, TX in 2006, was established to provide cultivators the means to maintain a proper garden environment with purpose built equipment, rather than struggling with re-purposed equipment made for comfort cooling.
In 2014, Hydro Innovations relocated from Austin, TX to Boulder, CO and became a subsidiary of Surna Inc. Surna Inc. provides design, engineering and equipment manufacturing services to large commercial cultivators, while Hydro Innovations by Surna Inc. has been catering to wholesale, retail and small-scale cultivators. We work closely with our clients to create the right environment for their goals. In the last decade, we have been involved with over 700 unique projects, establishing ourselves as experts in the field.
In an effort to consolidate and more efficiently serve both our commercial and wholesale clients, Hydro Innovations is being transitioned to the Surna Inc. brand. This allows our dedicated team of experts to focus on creating a precise environment for all our customers - large or small, commercial or residential.
Purpose Built Equipment
• Adjustable dehumidification capacity with engineered design
• Reduced maintenance with centralized system
• No frozen fan coils
Share Cooling without Sharing Air
• Allows cooling to be shared between rooms without sharing air
• Improved redundancy with N+1 design
• Less cooling tonnage when operating on a flip
• Ability to adjust water temperature and flow to adjust cooling and dehumidification capabilities
• Odor Control
• Energy Efficient