Looking for CEA climate solutions? Get in touch with a Surna Cultivation Technologies representative.
Surna by Anden 210 PPD Dehumidifier
The Surna by Anden Model S210 Dehumidifier is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until the control determines a need for operation.
This unit is the perfect solution for the precise management of humidity required in an indoor growing environment.
- Energy Efficient: Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, helping keep your operation efficient.
- No-Hassle Drainage: The positive pressure drain removes the need for a drain trap. Just proper drainage, with no monitoring required.
- Easy Filters: The self-sealing air filter protects the unit’s vital components, plus it’s easy to replace.
- Flexible Installation: The pre-installed electrical plug is simple to remove for hard-wired applications. Plus, options for suspended, freestanding, or ducted installation.
- Safety Checks: Terminals on the dehumidifier make it easy to install a float switch to protect against overflows.
- 1-2-3 for VPD: The unit constantly monitors humidity and temperature, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth.
- Built to Last: Grow with confidence with a 5-year warranty.
- Capacity PPD at 80°/60°% RH: 210
- CFM: 525
- Width: 19-1/2″
- Height: 18-3/4″
- Length: 30-1/8″
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Years on all parts including refrigeration system
Ready to get started or learn more about how we can help your facility succeed? Fill out the form and a company representative will be in touch.