Looking for CEA climate solutions? Get in touch with a Surna Cultivation Technologies representative.
Surna by Anden Steam Humidifier
The Surna by Anden Steam Humidifier operates utilizing electrode technology: current flowing between two electrodes in the disposable steam canister boils water to generate steam. Drain and fill valves in the humidifier work together to maintain the correct water level in the canister to satisfy the demand for humidity based on the electrical conductivity of the water.
These units are designed for multiple installation applications, making it easy to deliver humidity to any facility. The Surna by Anden Model S35FP disperses steam directly into the area to be humidified through a dedicated fan pack that is powered by the humidifier itself. The Surna by Anden Model S35 introduces steam into the facilities ductwork and relies on the HVAC system to distribute humidity throughout the facility.
- High Capacity: Produce up to 277 PPD.
- Electrode Technology: Steam is created by passing energy between two electrodes in the disposable steam cylinder for fast, clean, and efficient moisture production.
- Easy to Maintain: The electrode heating system removes the need for cleaning the steam canister. When needed, you can simply replace the canister.
- Flexible Installation: The S35 Steam Humidifiers deliver moisture to your air either through a dedicated built-in fan pack or through your Surna HVAC system ductwork.
- Backflow Protection: The air gap built into the fill cap prevents excessive pressure buildup.
- Water Level Sensor: The humidifier automatically manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling.
- 1-2-3 for VPD: The unit constantly monitors humidity, making it simple to reach the optimal Vapor Pressure Deficit for maximum growth.
- Built to Last: Grow with confidence with a 5-year warranty.
- Capacity PPD at 80°/60°% RH: 92-227
- Voltage: 120, 208, or 240VAC
- Width: 19-1/2″
- Height: 19-3/8″
- Length: 30-1/16″
- Operating Weight: 23 lbs. (S35) | 27 lbs. (S35FP)
- Warranty: 5-Years on all parts
Ready to get started or learn more about how we can help your facility succeed? Fill out the form and a company representative will be in touch.