Looking for water solutions? Get in touch with a Surna Cultivation Technologies representative.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses semi-permeable membranes to remove dissolved impurities (such as heavy metals) from water. The pores in the membranes are small enough to allow water molecules to pass through while rejecting larger contaminants. This approach to water conditioning produces highly purified water.
- Low energy spiral wound thing film composite (TFC) membranes ensure optimum water quality
- Microprocessor-based controller provides user-friendly programmable controls
- Clean-in-place connections maximize system availability and serviceability
- Reject recycle maximizes water recovery and minimizes waste
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Total Organic Carbons (TOCs)
Ready to get started or learn more about how we can help your facility succeed? Fill out the form and a company representative will be in touch.