Looking for CEA climate solutions? Get in touch with a Surna Cultivation Technologies representative.
Custom Air Handler
Large spaces require climate systems that are powerful enough to regulate temperature and humidity without sacrificing consistency or efficiency. The Custom Air Handler does just that, combining the ability to cool, heat, and dehumidify into one unit. Because each unit is built and matched
to your specific requirements, there are a number of customizable options available including air purification and odor control features. With so many possible configurations, this unit can be an excellent choice for growers from a wide range of climate regions with varying sizes of facilities.
Work with a Surna Cultivation Technologies advisor to determine which unit configurations will best meet your facility’s needs. Every grow is unique in regard to outdoor climate, power availability and cost, water availability, building construction, lot layout, state building code, and odor control requirements.
- Customizable: The SCAHU offers curated options for cooling and heating, dehumidification and humidification, air filtration, sterilization, and odor control. Work with a Surna advisor to determine which of these options will best meet your facility’s needs. Every grow is unique in regard to outdoor climate, power availability and cost, water availability, building construction, lot layout, state building codes, and odor control.
- Consistent and Precise: Designed for precision and accuracy. This custom unit is built to your unique specifications.
- Efficient: Deeper coils, environmental control sequences, superior sensible heat ratios and EC motors position the SCAHU to minimize energy use and maximize ROI.
- Quality: SCAHU air handling units are industrial grade construction and when properly maintained can have a 20+ year life expectancy.
Due to each SCAHU being custom-built, specifications vary – contact us for more info.
- Up to 50,000 CFM (125 Tons)
- Up to 8 rows of cooling (DX)
- Up to 16 rows of cooling (chilled water)
Ready to get started or learn more about how we can help your facility succeed? Fill out the form and a company representative will be in touch.