Controlled Environment Agriculture, while experiencing rapid industry growth, poses significant startup and design challenges for both early-stage and experienced entrepreneurs.
In this webinar, planning and design experts Agritecture and Surna Cultivation Technologies bring together a panel of experts – including a systems designer, technical advisor, architect, and head grower – to give their unique perspectives on the facility design process.
Some of the topics covered include:
- When to approach experts in your facility design process
- Common challenges with designing your facility
- Involvement of head growers in the design process & the importance of communication between different teams
- HVAC-related challenges and how they impact crops
- Water recovery in CEA facilities
- How Surna can help in the CEA facility design process
Learn how to pre-plan your facility to avoid costly mistakes later, choose the right internal systems for your farm, and work efficiently and effectively with architects and MEP professionals.
This webinar was recorded on May 25th, 2022. The recording is available for free on YouTube.
Interested in exploring your CEA facility design options? Contact us today!