Surna Inc., is a technology company in Boulder CO that engineers state-of-the-art equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation. At Surna, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company focused on technology for the ever-evolving cannabis industry.
If you have what it takes to help revolutionize a new industry, check out the job openings below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll keep it on file for future openings.
Sales Support Coordinator
Surna, Inc., (in Boulder, CO ), a technology company that engineers equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation, is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to provide administrative support to the sales department and additionally:
- Accept all sales calls and inquiries; route to appropriate sales person on a timely basis
- Qualify initial sales leads and follow-up as needed
- Schedule sales appointments and sales calls
- Manage outbound email campaigns
- Research sales prospects for contact and other relevant information
- Complete standard proposals and cost sheets accurately
- Maintain all sales records accurately
- Assist in meeting preparation (sales, operations, etc.)
High School education required; some college preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google and CRM required. Two or more years’ administrative experience preferably in a sales environment. Extensive computer use in an office setting. Minimal travel required. May lift up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Some weekend and overtime work required.
Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Support Coordinator”
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist
Surna, Inc., (a technology company in Boulder, CO ), that engineers equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation, is looking for a AR/AP Specialist to process and maintain the A/R and A/P activities of the Company. Individual will:
- Prepare customer invoicing on a timely basis as requested by sales department
- Post customer payments to accounting system upon receipt
- Communicate receipt of customer payments to production for shipment release
- Follow up on past due receivables as required
- Set up new vendor accounts timely and accurately as needed including obtaining Certificates of Insurance as required
- Obtain appropriate approval for all invoices received
- Enter vendor invoices into accounting system upon approval and/or purchase order match
- Close purchase orders when invoice is received
- Process expense reports ensuring proper documentation per IRS guidelines
- Process all vendor payments and expense reports accurately
- Post charges and payments to credit cards and prepare timely reconciliation
- Create and submit year-end 1099 reports timely
- Prepare A/R aging, A/P aging and cash report on a weekly basis
- Reconcile Company bank accounts timely and accurately
Associate Degree preferred. Two years’ experience in AR/AP in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred. Must have ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment. Must have Excel experience and be familiar with various accounting packages.Extensive computer work in an office environment. Some lifting required. May work extra hours at quarter-end/year-end close(s).
Please send Resumes and Cover letters to HR@Surna.com with the subject line “Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist”