Surna Inc., is a technology company in Boulder CO that engineers state-of-the-art equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation. At Surna, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company focused on technology for the ever-evolving cannabis industry.
If you have what it takes to help revolutionize a new industry, check out the job openings below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll keep it on file for future openings.
Surna, Inc., located in Boulder, CO, is a technology company that engineers equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation. Surna is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage and coordinate multiple small projects. Individual will:
- Plan, schedule and implement project work plans to ensure project schedule milestones and deliverables are met
- Review project contracts and proposal documents to ensure interdepartmental applicability and feasibility
- Assist manager with customer inquiries, project documentation, spec sheets, etc. in manager’s absence; produce project process documentation as needed
- Act as a liaison between customers/sales, manufacturing, installation, and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery, and billing inquiries
- Assist with coordinating and managing team meetings with interdepartmental personnel and outsourced engineering vendors to ensure compliance with project scope
- Monitor project budgets and costing information, then proactively alert department management when costs are outside of scope
- Participate in post-sale customer presentations to promote project management services as needed
- Develop and maintain both internal and external project status reports
- Follow close-out procedures to ensure project documents are preserved for future reference
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Three years’ experience in project administration in the construction build-out environment required. Disciplined planning and organizing skills. Profit and loss (P&L) expertise. Excellent problem analysis skills. Experience in construction/HVAC management strongly preferred. Project management software experience required. Travel may be required. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive medical and dental plan, 401(k), life and AD&D plus other benefits.
Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Coordinator”