Surna Inc., is a technology company in Boulder CO that engineers state-of-the-art equipment for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) with special expertise in cannabis cultivation. At Surna, we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company focused on technology for the ever-evolving cannabis industry.
If you have what it takes to help revolutionize a new industry, check out the job openings below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep it on file for future openings.
Regional Sales Manager
Surna is the expert in environmental control for indoor cultivation. Surna is the ﬁrst call any cultivator, investor, engineer or cannabis consultant makes when planning and designing a controlled environment cultivation. We’re the industry experts in applied mechanical engineering, architect, agricultural science, indoor farming and predictive facility modeling. Headquartered in Boulder, CO., we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to manage the regional sales efforts in order to optimize profits through development and implementation of Company’s sales plans in order to meet the company’s business objectives. (Individual will work out of home office in Central California, preferably Sacramento area)
- Analyze customer/competition situations and generate a specific plan that will achieve the outside sales business objectives; establish and implement a short term/long term outside sales business plan that will meet sales volume and profit objectives and profit margins in assigned geographic region
- Develop, implement and maintain all business relationships with customers; prepare sales forecasts, budgets, quotas and other projections as required
- Maintain a region sales forecasting capability demonstrating efficient scheduling, superior customer service, control inventory and provide information for business planning, resource planning and budgeting
- Achieve sales goals using various methods such as in-person visits, phone calls, presentations, etc
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to key decision makers
- Remain current on company product line; continuously increase product knowledge through research and personal study of the marketplace
- Process sales orders and forward details to company headquarters completely and accurately
- Communicate regularly with sales management to review weekly activities
- Attend trade shows and other events to promote company products
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. Five or more years’ experience in capital equipment sales in a solution sales and/or technical environment. Must have strong computer skills and have ability to use sales tracking system or a comparable system. Must have excellent presentation, verbal and written skills. Must have ability to identify, qualify and close accounts. We offer excellent benefits to include Health and Dental, Life and AD&D, 401k, FSA, Short and Long Term Disability and other benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Regional Sales Manager – LAST NAME”