Looking for air filtration solutions? Get in touch with a Surna Cultivation Technologies representative.
Odor Mitigation System
Controlling odor in and around your facility is a constant challenge.The CleanLeaf Odor Series was specifically engineered for cultivators to eliminate odor from even the most potent flowers while protecting them from contaminants like mold and mildew.
Aggressive oxidizers emit byproducts that are harmful to humans and plants. CleanLeaf units provide the safer, more effective and efficient solution using a powerful 1000 – 2000 CFM blower to force air through a 4″ pleated pre-filter, 16 carbon canisters and a 2″ pleated post-filter to ensure maximum adsorption.
Each unit is self-contained in a durable 16-gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinet and finished with a light-reflective polyurethane powder coating and features a locking, hinged door for easy access to filters.
- In-room standalone unit with adjustable discharge grilles/louvres
- Options for ducted application upon request
- Pre-Installed Eyebolts
- Filter Change Gauge
- Multiple Motor Voltages Available
- Hinged Door For Easy Filter Access
- Ambient or Ducted Configuration
- Pre-Drilled Duct Holes
|CFM||900-1500 CFM||2000 CFM|
|Pre-Filter||35% Efficient Pleated Pre-Filter, 15” x 25” x 2”||35% Efficient Pleated Pre-Filter, 26” x 26” x 4”|
|Primary Filter||(8) 7lb. Activated Carbon Canisters||(16) 7lb. Activated Carbon Canisters|
|After-Filter||35% Efficient Pleated After-Filter, 15” x 25” x 2”||35% Efficient Pleated After-Filter, 26” x 26” x 2”|
|Sound Level||73 dBA @ 5’ (on high)||65 dBA @ 5’ (on high)|
|Cabinet Size||25”W x 16.5”T x 59”L||26”W x 28”T x 64”L|
|Cabinet Material||16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel||16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
|Cabinet Finish||White||White, Light Reflective Polyurethane|
|Motor||48V DC Brushless Axial Flow Fan||PSC Type 3/4 HP Direct Drive|
|Hanging Weight||324 lbs.||522 lbs.|
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years|
|Options||Silencer* (Reduces to 63 dBA @ 5’)
Alternative Voltage Options
WiFi/Modbus Smart Controls
7 lb. Carbon After-Filter
Ready to get started or learn more about how we can help your facility succeed? Fill out the form and a company representative will be in touch.
- Installation Versatility: Can be utilized in a variety of installation configurations and applications such as ceiling mount free discharge, ducted outside the space, and ducted inside the space.
- GMP-Compliant: With HVAC design, this means consistent parameters, effective filtration, airflow patterns specifically designed for avoidance of cross contamination, and more. This unit’s white baked enamel finish offers an easy-wipe down casing.
- Energy Efficient: The unit’s EC motor runs cooler (producing less waste heat), performing only at the speed required (saving electricity), and offering significantly greater controllability than PSC motors.