Watch the Recording
We all love that new-market $4000 price-per-pound. But realistically, cultivators are getting squeezed in mature states, and at some point, they’ll get squeezed in all of them. Managing operating costs while maximizing yields is the only way to survive the inevitable decline in revenue associated with changing market conditions. In this recorded webinar, our panel of experts discuss how you can produce more for less.
- Brandy Keen – Co-Founder & Sr. Technical Advisor, Surna Cultivation Technologies
- Chad Hanson, RA, ALA – Architect NCARB, Premier Architecture
- Ashley Hubbard – Director of Cultivation, Rair Co.
- Stephen Stewart – New Business Manager, Evoqua Water Technologies
Discussion topics include:
- Using data collection and R&D to optimize your processes
- Designing facility layouts for efficiency
- Minimizing electricity use
- Ways to save: HVAC, lighting, and water
- And more!
Watch now to learn how existing operators can lower operating costs, and how new cultivators can design for lower costs from the start.
Looking for efficient cultivation facility design options? Contact us today!
This webinar was recorded on November 29th, 2022. The recording is available for free on YouTube.
More Resources on Optimizing Indoor Cultivation
Did you enjoy our panelists’ take on how growers can lower operating costs? Here is a list of more free resources related to maximizing your farm’s efficiency.
More From the Panelists
Learn more about RAIR Cannabis and Ashley Hubbard: Grower Spotlight: Director of Cultivation Ashley Hubbard.
Hear more from Chad Hanson on indoor cultivation facility architectural design: CEA Facility Design From A to Z.